When I first entered college four years ago, I was a PR major. I quickly switched to a liberal arts undeclared major, then to a math major, then to a psychology major, and then finally entered the MAT (masters for teaching) program. This was all before junior year began.
Within the first two days of being back junior year, I switched back to PR. I've spent the last year playing 'catch-up' with classes and have found myself in a position where I should try and pick a focus. Unfortunately, there are numerous options and not a lot of time, seeing as by next semester I need to do an internship and will be graduating this May.
It is with this fear and lack of options that I've decided to dedicate my blog to the exploration of the different branches of PR. Each entry will focus on a different type, giving me the opportunity to further explore each one and hopefully narrow down my options.
Any comments or recommendations of branches to explore are more then welcomed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment